Monday, June 13, 2016

I Love Molding

I absolutely love molding and the way it can completely change an area.  I have been wanting to do something to the wall that divides our living room and hallway since we bought this house.  The problem is this wall houses a ton of electrical that we didn't want to lose.  I came across a photo on Pinterest of some cabinets and columns.  Unfortanetly for me since we have a sunken living room he wasn't able to make it happen.  This started the wheels turning and he finally decided to just open up the wall and add wainscoting.  It makes the room feel so much larger and brighter.



This the before picture it's a little blurry because I jumped and took the picture right before the hammers started in.




 He still needs to add some crown molding to the top but I couldn't be happier with the way it's turned out.  The hubs did all of the molding and paneling and I followed behind and painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment